Have you ever heard of safe operation? Any phone that has not been tampered with in the past will definitely be in safe operation.
However, this safe feature sometimes makes the phone move more slowly. This is why some people want to try disabling or enabling this feature.
How to easily turn off safe mode on your Vivo phone without having to delete data? See method and explanation below.
What is safe operation?
Safe Mode or Safe Mode is a feature that exists on the mobile phone in the form of a diagnostic tool that can detect and resolve technical problems that exist on the mobile phone.
Examples of technical issues that may occur on your device are damage to the application installation files on the operating system itself.
If the phone is in safe mode, the operating system will only run the executable unit for basic operations.
Therefore, you will not be able to use it for your needs. If you are not comfortable with this safe feature, then you can also turn it off or on.
How To Remove Safe Mode On Vivo Phones
If you are a Vivo phone user and want to get rid of the safe mode, the way is very easy.
- First, press and hold the power button on your phone for a few minutes.
- You will see an option to restart or restart.
- Click restart and wait for the phone to turn on as usual.
- Make sure you do not click any buttons during the restart process.
Alternative ways to disable safe mode
If the first method does not work, then you can try this alternative method. You can turn off Safe Mode via the notifications panel.
First, drag down the notification panel, and then look for the safe mode menu. Click the Safe Mode button and turn off Safe Mode. Finally, you can restart Safe Mode at any time, if necessary.
Common errors when disabling safe mode
When you restart your phone and press a button that should not, you will return to safe mode.
In fact, there are several other functions that will be activated if you click incorrectly. For example, if you click the power button after a reboot, then the phone will return to safe mode.
Why does the phone return to safe mode after switching off?
Many users have complained that their phones return to safe operation even after they are turned off. This can be due to many things.
- First, a problem can be detected in the system that puts your phone in an unsafe position. To resolve the issue, the phone will return to safe mode so that the phone is not damaged.
- The second possible cause is due to the application. Try checking and deleting recently installed applications. Some applications, such as startup programs, home screens, and third-party widgets, can also return your phone to safe mode. To fix it is easy, just delete the application you have installed.
The last step you can do if the phone is still in safe mode is to reset to factory settings. You need to understand the dangers of factory resetting before you actually do it.
This is an explanation of how to remove or disable lost functionality on Vivo phones. You can try this method if you really need it.