Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: To improve the economic situation of farmers, many decisions have been taken by the government in recent years. The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was also presented with the same purpose. Under the scheme, farmers receive 6,000 rupees a year from the government. Two thousand rupees are sent to farmers’ accounts every four months.
Under Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, money for the first tranche will be sent between April 1st and July. The second installment comes between August and November, while the government shifts the third installment between December and March.
The date for the e-KYC was extended and the 11th installment of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi was sent to the farmers’ account on 31 May 2022. The government has transferred 2,000 rupees to the accounts of more than ten crore farmers. Now comes new information about this project.
Giving good news to farmers, the government has extended the e-KYC deadline to July 31st. To take advantage of Kisan Samman Nidhi, the government made e-KYC mandatory. Farmers who do not complete the e-KYC process may be deprived of the next installment.
How to complete e-KYC?
- First of all, go to Prime Minister Kisan Yojana’s website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Here you will see the Farmer Corner, where you click on the EKYC tab.
- A new page will now open where you have to enter the Aadhar number and click on
- Search tab.
- The OTP will now be sent to the number on the registered number of your mobile.
- Click on submit OTP.
- Enter the registered mobile OTP in Aadhaar and your eKYC will be complete.